Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Confessions of a Hotwife

I was having sex with my wife after having some drinks, when she tells me: If you ever want to have a threesome it will have to be with another man because I don't like women. What do you think she thinks, wants, fantisizes?

Perhaps you should ask her! And you should try it. :)

Hi, I see you have not posted for quite a while. Are you still a hotwife or has your relationship changed?

I haven't posted in a long time because I've not been active in this lifestyle in a while. I do miss it, though.

I'm a college guy whose really interesting in getting involved in this type of relationship, a purely sexual partner for a hotwife. How can I go about finding someone?

Well, keep in mind most women are picky, but if you're attractive, sane, and friendly, you may do well. Keep an eye out on Craigslist or sites targeted towards this kind of thing.

soo, couple of questions - have you ever posted pics of yourself? Also, I notice that you have posted plenty of massive cocks on here - is the most powerful attraction to you the sensation they give, or the visual stimulation? Thanks :) xx

I haven't posted pictures of myself, no. Probably won't.

Yes, I like large men for both the mental and physical stimulation it brings. The size does help in some aspects, but it's mostly a psychological thrill, for me.

She looks happy.



She looks happy.



blackgetswhite: Why Stop at One?



blackgetswhite:

Why Stop at One?

Damn, that looks nice.



Damn, that looks nice.

Jesus. I need this.



Jesus. I need this.

Photo



I need this soon.



I need this soon.

Long time, no speak! Great to see you posting again! Hope all has been well.

Hi, thanks! It's been a busy summer.

blackgetswhite: Concentration



blackgetswhite:

Concentration

Does your husband go down on you after you've been with the other men? I've never strayed but my husband has brought up that scenario a few times and it makes me wonder if he has gay or bi tendencies. he never eats me actress have sex so I think it's the idea of another mans cum that is turning him on.

Angie

PS - I do cum so hard thinking about him going down on me like that

He has gone down on me after I've been with someone else, but not with the specific intent to eat someone else's cum.

Love your site and especially love the fantasy of having a hot wife willing to share and be shared. Keep up the good work.

I often masturbate to thoughts of my wife, Kim, flirting with other men. Sometimes its strangers, but other times in men I know. I can picture her with my co-workers, or golf buddies and I get instantly hard. I just wish she shared those same desires. She's in great shape and I've overheard men compliment her even when I'm out with her. I can only image how they hit on her when I'm not around. Like this Friday, she is going out with her girlfriends. I'll be home and hard thinking about what's happening all night long.

Have you ever been picked up while you were out with the girls???

Horny Husband

Yes, I've had guys flirt with me when I was out with friends. I've never actually done anything except give out my email address when with friends, though.

do u like young men with brown cock? coz mine just got really hard from the word 'wife' and reading your sexy blog lol if you do,i'd be more than happy to be your toyboy ;)

your posts of personal encounters are as appealing as it is very raw and hot;love it, you're awesome! keep em coming babe!

Well, yes I do like brown cock. :)

How many guys have you fucked in your life?

I'm not entirely sure, but it's not an extraordinary amount. I actually didn't have a lot of men in my early years, so most of my action has happened in recent times. Somewhere around forty.

Hey your blog is great! i dont miss any post of you. Did you have some BBC lately? i hope so ;)

Hey, thanks! Nothing lately… It's been a busy summer with a lot of social events. Looking forward to some fun though!

Does your husband sleep with other women too? If he asked you to stop sleeping with other men would you?

My husband has slept with other women, yes.  Not very often.  If he asked me to stop with other men, I think I would find it very difficult. I'm very happy with the arrangement we have.

soyouthinkyoucanfuck: WANT NEED LUST DESIRE



soyouthinkyoucanfuck:

WANT NEED LUST DESIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment