Friday, June 7, 2013

Complex QRS

Where have I been you ask? Work, always at work.



Where have I been you ask? Work, always at work.

On Call

Last night and tonight I’m on call for another department at work. Every on call shift I have ever signed up for has resulted in me being called only to be told that I don’t need to come in. I hate to pass up the opportunity for shifts that pay time and a half, but what’s the point in signing up for them if I am never asked to work?

Photo





Throwing shade



Throwing shade

Photo



From the Other Side

I’ve lived in Peoria full time since 2008 and since moving here I haven’t had a primary care provider till today. I had been delaying seeing one because even the thought of seeing a new doctor causes a near panic attack, ironic, right?

The doctor I saw today was great! What I found interesting was how it felt to be a patient for a change. Going through even this simple experience gave me a greater understanding what a patient goes through and what can be done to make the process less nerve wracking.

I should add this to the other pins I could/should wear on my...



I should add this to the other pins I could/should wear on my name tag.

Photo





Had a great weekend up in Chicago visiting my parents. The Book of Mormon was great - I was slightly...

Had a great weekend up in Chicago visiting my parents. The Book of Mormon was great - I was slightly shocked by the number of elderly theater goers in the audience though.

emodere: Found this precious jewel on FB, caption: "They don't...



emodere:

Found this precious jewel on FB, caption: "They don't have to come out of your womb (or your rib cage). Happy mother's day."

Weekend 5/10

Drove up to my hometown today with Dustin to spend the weekend visiting my parents. Tomorrow we’re going with them to see The Book of Mormon in Chicago - really looking forward to that.

GPOY Wednesday



GPOY Wednesday

Nurses Week

Last week my manager told me that I was to attend a meeting today that was a recap of the year and to celebrate the Preceptor, Mentor, and New Nurse of the year.

I won New Nurse of the year!

And on top of that, my parents drove down from Chicago to be there for the ceremony. 

Words cannot describe how accomplished I feel right now.

matthulksmash: porcelain-horse-horselain:  Not a god damn...



matthulksmash:

porcelain-horse-horselain:

 Not a god damn thing.

Sulu looks like he's playing with a nipple.

mcquilon: "It's 'nurse' because she needs help. Nurses help...







mcquilon:

"It's 'nurse' because she needs help. Nurses help people." - Willam Belli

Happy nurses week everyone! 

It's Nurses Week

That means you should all be extra nice to me.

Photo





gamefreaksnz: The legend of Zel- er… D'OH! by Macaluso US...



gamefreaksnz:

The legend of Zel- er… D'OH! by Macaluso

US $27.72

Artist: Redbubble | Facebook | Tumblr

Photo



Working nights means I sleep all the time when I’m not at work.

Working nights means I sleep all the time when I’m not at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment