Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sarai

currlyheadedfuck: Favorite lyric



currlyheadedfuck:

Favorite lyric

Photo



Photo



kingjaffejoffer: hevstiel: STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH...



kingjaffejoffer:

hevstiel:

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS VIDEO

so you know how between bands at shows they play music in between? well just before Green Day came on stage on saturday, they started playing Bohemian Rhapsody through the speakers and this happened.

hands down the best crowd experience I have ever had and it's still giving me goosebumps whenever I watch this video :'))))))))) I'm so happy people filmed it!

This is what happens when music is timeless

Photo



Photo



Photo



Someone's been in my room.

I can feel it. 

image

sharklord: me



sharklord:

me

Photo



Photo







Photo



dngmil: LOL



dngmil:

LOL

uglyplastic: Photo courtesy: Hillsborough County Sheriff's...



uglyplastic:

Photo courtesy: Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Florida

Charge(s): Petty theft and possession of cannabis

fuckyeahloldemort: i dont even use tumblr anymore tumblr uses me

fuckyeahloldemort:

i dont even use tumblr anymore

tumblr uses me

Photo



Photo



1encore: Lenny and Zoe



1encore:

Lenny and Zoe

Photo



"that's fucked up."

"that's fucked up."

- me trying to console someone (via bummybumbum)

No comments:

Post a Comment