Friday, June 7, 2013

You Cant Hold Me Back

Photo



Photo



Photo



-healthylife: whataboutmikey: That the kind of eye-rape that...



-healthylife:

whataboutmikey:

That the kind of eye-rape that gets you from 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds.

Pretty sure Colton Haynes just breathing gets me from 0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds.

shethatdreams: Wow. I really need to take this into...



shethatdreams:

Wow. I really need to take this into consideration.

I need to be like her again!



I need to be like her again!

leavesfall: Posting it on my new blog :) BON IVER <3



leavesfall:

Posting it on my new blog :)

BON IVER <3

Photo



country-elegance21: I have sex with a can of Budweiser and we...



country-elegance21:

I have sex with a can of Budweiser and we create a pack of cigarettes…

onefitvegan: thehealthylifechange: qetfit: - Hey look, he...



onefitvegan:

thehealthylifechange:

qetfit:

-

Hey look, he looks happier without a shirt anyway

I am ok with this

perksofbeingkrystal: fuck the police if you know what i mean I...





perksofbeingkrystal:

fuck the police if you know what i mean

I need you!

Photo



Photo



eatcleanmakechanges: no caption required



eatcleanmakechanges:

no caption required

Our relationship ❤



Our relationship ❤

gettingahealthybody: officialmarcfitt: "Progress is impossible...



gettingahealthybody:

officialmarcfitt:

"Progress is impossible without change. Those who can't change their minds, can't change anything."

Preach. ^

We look like twins



We look like twins

Photo



Thighs/Glutes

daposhlivse:

Bench Step-ups with Weights

image

Feet Up Glute Bridge

image

Glute Bridge

image

Glute Bridge with Weights

image

Inner Thigh Leg Lifts

image

Leg Lifts

image

Lunges

image

SIngle Leg Row with Leg Lift

image

Squat Holds

image

Step Out Lunge

image

Straight Behind Leg Lifts

image

Sumo Squat with Later Raise (fill bottles with water is an option if no weights)image

Toe Raises

image

Toe Sprints

image

To the Back Leg Lifts

image

To the Side Leg Lifts

image

For my mom to see

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment